Making the decision to export internationally can be a huge turning point for your business. It opens you up to new markets, increases sales, reduces financial risk, and sets you up for enhanced global credibility.
- BCC’s Quarterly Economic Survey is the first major economic survey of the quarter, and is closely watched by the Bank of England and the Treasury
- The results show that whilst the economy is still growing, it slowed in Q3. Manufacturing and export balances were down on the quarter.
- BCC publishes the results of its international trade survey highlighting the untapped potential of service sector exporters in rebalancing the UK economy
- The BCC calls for action to tackle language, regulatory and funding barriers to encourage potential exporters to take their first step towards doing business overseas
- John Longworth: ‘If we can convert this untapped export potential into a reality, this could go a long way towards eliminating the overall trade deficit and rebalancing the economy.’