Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce is the independent source of business advice and business support services in the region, working closely with partner organisations. Our role is to ensure that, working together, we create connections within our ever growing peer network and become an enabler for business growth locally, regionally and nationally.
The concepts of ‘customer first and foremost’ and ‘continuous improvement’ form the bedrock of our approach to quality.
The Chamber will endeavour to ensure that all of our customers:
- Feel welcomed, valued and are treated with courtesy and respect
- Receive a speedy response whenever they contact the Chamber
- By Email – acknowledged within one working day
- By Website - acknowledged within one working day
- By Telephone – answered within five rings
- By Letter – receive a response within five working days
- Where the most relevant member of staff is unavailable, an appropriate email reply or voicemail message will leave a second contact name within the Chamber
- Receive a professional service from staff who are competent in the general needs of businesses
- Are given accurate, clear and easily accessible information and impartial advice
- Are provided with appropriate services by the Chamber either directly or acting as a broker
- Derive a positive impact from our intervention
- Have all appointments and agreed deadlines honoured (in exceptional circumstances an explanation will be given and amended arrangements agreed)
- Know that business information resulting from working with the Chamber is treated in the strictest commercial confidence
- Are assured that any information held on computers is to comply with the requirements of GDPR
All customer feedback is welcome as a means of reinforcing what we do well and identifying the areas where we need to improve. We will obtain feedback by actively seeking it through research and from unsolicited customer comments. We hope you will help us to help you by providing feedback whenever you can.
What if things go wrong?
Bedfordshire Chamber is committed to maintaining the highest quality of service but occasionally things can go wrong. In such a case, we undertake the following:
Our policy is to acknowledge all complaints within 48 hours and to provide a written response within five working days, which will either answer your problem or will inform you of a further timescale in which to investigate the issue further.
Address your written complaints to Justin Richardson (Chief Executive) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout this time of significant political and economical change, Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce has been working closely with the local business community to identify the most prominent challenges and opportunities. This manifesto was informed by surveys, member input, and has been shaped by key members of the business community.
Check out our library of webinar content