Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce are pleased to introduce AXA Health for their business healthcare cover.
As AXA’s UK health and wellbeing specialists, AXA Health will be your health partners to keep your business healthy and happy, and help your employees bring out their best selves.
Whatever healthy looks like for you and your team, we’re here to help you get there, building a wellbeing culture throughout your organisation – no matter how big or small.
We offer a range of cover options and benefits for you to choose from, so you can create a plan that best suits your business and your budget.
Regardless of the healthcare benefits you choose, everyone covered will have access to:
• AXA Doctor at Hand – Unlimited access to our 24/7 online GP service, AXA Doctor at Hand (powered by Doctor Care Anywhere). This gives you and your team access to a 20 minute appointment with a GP at a time and place that suits you. Appointments are subject to availability. Doctor Care Anywhere’s fair usage policy applies
• 40% off monthly Nuffield Health, Fitness and Wellbeing centre membership fees(1) - Which means your team can find their motivation, whether they’re training for a marathon or just getting started. Also those not covered on the AXA Health plan and partners or spouse of those covered will receive 20% off monthly Nuffield Health, Fitness and Wellbeing centre membership.
• Heart and cancer nurses – Our experienced cancer and heart nurses make sure no one has to find their way on their own when diagnosed with cancer or a heart condition. They’re available at the end of the phone 24 hours a day, every day of the year
• Working Body – With Working Body, you and your team (aged 18 and over) can talk to a physiotherapist over the phone or online without the need for a GP referral. They’ll assess the symptoms, talk about what they could mean, and help plan what to do next
• Proactive Health Gateway – Providing you and your team with online access to wellbeing support that’s tailored to your individual goals. You can use the AXA Health Age calculator to find out your ‘Health Age’ and follow in-depth guidance and make suggested changes to get healthier
Free access to Health at Hand for all Chambers of Commerce members
Have you ever struggled to sleep at night or concentrate at work because you’ve had a health worry on your mind? Or have you ever had a question about a prescription that you’ve been given? That’s where our Health at Hand service can help.
Health at Hand is our 24/7 health information telephone line that gives you access to our team of nurses, midwives, counsellors and pharmacists (2). Whatever your health question or worry, our team is on hand to help put your mind at ease, day or night.
Regardless of whether you have healthcare cover with us or not, we’re offering all Chambers of Commerce members free access to Health at Hand. You simply need to complete this form to activate this service.
50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership
As a Chambers of Commerce member, if you take out small business health insurance with us, you’ll get 50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership fees for 3 years(3)
Get in touch today
To find out more about our offer for Chambers of Commerce members, including what we do and don’t cover on our business health insurance plans, visit axahealth.co.uk/chambers or call us on 0800 389 7413* and mention that you’re a member of the Chambers of Commerce
*Phone lines are open 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
(1) Discounts apply to Nuffield Health’s fitness & wellbeing gym monthly individual membership only. You must be the lead member on a current AXA Health private healthcare plan to be eligible for a 40% discount. Employees of AXA Health clients who are not covered by an AXA Health private healthcare plan are eligible for a 20% discount. Partners/spouses are also eligible for a 20% discount. You must provide proof of membership and/or employer. The spouse or partner must join at same time or after to be eligible. All must be 18 years old or older. As a member you will gain access to your home club (the one you select on joining) as well as many more clubs around the country, these depend on your home club and can be viewed at nuffieldhealth.com/gyms/membership/multi-club-access. You must use your home site at least 50% of the time. Existing members of Nuffield Health who transfer to either of the AXA Health discounts will incur a £35 administration fee charged by Nuffield Health. Further terms and conditions apply visit axahealth.co.uk/terms/gym-discount.
(2) Health at Hand Nurses and Counsellors are available 24/7, Midwives and Pharmacists are available 8am-8pm Monday - Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday and 8am-12pm Sunday.
(3) There are terms and conditions attached to this offer:
– This offer is only available to members of participating Chambers
– This offer is available to direct new customers of AXA Health only
– 50% off Chamber membership is up to the value of £125 per employee they cover each year
– 50% off Chamber membership can be claimed each year for up to three years as long as a current Business Health or Business Protect policy remains in force on a direct basis
– AXA Health reserves the right to change or remove this offer at any time
– This offer shall only be available to members who opt to purchase at a minimum, either the Treatment option or the Diagnostics Only option of the Business Health or Business Protect policy
– This offer shall not be available to persons who cease to be the legal holder of or beneficiary under a Business Health or Business Protect policy and who subsequently re-join the scheme
Bedfordshire Chamber of Commerce is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited. AXA Health is a trading name of AXA PPP healthcare Limited, authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Services purchased in addition to your insurance cover are not regulated either by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority. The private healthcare cover plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered office: 20 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0BG. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Write to us at: AXA Health, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL. For information about AXA Health, visit axahealth.co.uk/aboutaxahealth