Rett UK (registration 1137820) , is a small national charity with a HUGE impact, the only organisation supporting those (primarily girls) with Rett syndrome a physical and rare neurological disorder that causes profound and multiple physical and communication disabilities.
People with Rett Syndrome are totally reliant on others for care throughout their lives.
To enable Rett UK to carry on delivering its vital (and now Coronavirus extended) services to the families with Rett syndrome, we are looking to fund raise via an online auction.
There are some fabulous items to bid for:
- morning coffee with an exclusive viewing of the Wallace Collection a guided tour with charming Antiques expert, author and TV personality Eric Knowles,
- an evening entertainment with International singer Neal Astbury,
- a year’s hairdressing,
- a year membership at Inspire fitness,
- a white gold and diamond pendant,
- Jon Snow dedicated copy of Shooting History,
- an overnight stay in a suite with dinner and breakfast for 2 at the 4 Star Old Palace Lodge Hotel,
- a signed Chelsea football,
- Dame Evelyn Glennie signed pair of drumsticks
- a Velo Plus Wheelchair
to name only but a few.
This auction ends 25th May, do hurry and make a bid for your desired item https://www.rettuk.org/auctions/
If you wish to donate an item or a service, whatever the value we would be most grateful. Our patrons, families, supporters, volunteers are UK wide.