• How confident are you in your business networking and your strategy?
• Are you unsure if your monthly minute is having the right impact?
• Are you getting the right contacts through your networking efforts?
• In fact, are you getting ANY contacts?
In November, female business owners and executives from Bedfordshire and beyond will be meeting at Athena Network meetings in Woburn, Wyboston and Luton. The Athena Network runs structured lunchtime meetings with support, training and connection, providing you with the launch pad to grow your business.
Each Athena meeting includes specific networking strategy training to help you make the most out of your networking efforts, whether that’s within the Athena Network, or elsewhere.
Putting yourself out there can be daunting. We provide a nurturing, supportive environment for serious business owners to develop their contacts and create business partnerships with like-minded people.
Our members love that environment but also the connections and referrals that our proactive groups provide to their business.
• Cappuccino Connections (Kings House, Bedford): Thursday 1st Nov 12pm to 2pm
• Athena Wyboston (Waterfront Hotel): Tuesday 20th November 12pm to 2pm
• Athena Woburn (Swan at Salford): Thursday 15th November 12pm to 2pm
• Athena Luton (South Beds Golf Club): Tuesday 27th November 12pm to 2pm
• Networking Strategy Masterclass – free training for Athena members: Tuesday 27th November 9.45am to 11.45am