EFM has recently launched a new service "Finance Director on Demand" designed as a free helpline for SMEs providing practical guidance and support with business financial matters.
Here at EFM, we have met a lot of SMEs who are struggling with their finances and need professional guidance and support to overcome their challenges. This is why EFM has set up this free helpline to make sure you have access to our pool of experts on hand.
How does it work?
A phone call consultation lasts 15 minutes, simply dial the number (during office hours) or request a call back (out of office hours) and one of our EFM Experts will be in touch within the next working day.
On the other end of the line…Who we are?
Finance Director on Demand is delivered by highly experienced Finance Directors, with track records of delivering growth, control and profits for our clients. With a broad range of skills across both Financial Management and Business Advisory disciplines, our team has the ability to provide expert support to growing businesses, and to help you to drive the performance and value of your business, whatever your goals.
Is this service for me?
Business Owners use this service to:
- Receive professional advice on their financial issues
- Learn how to better understand the key financial performance metrics of the business
- Go through some of their cashflow issues
- Get advice on shares issues and structure
- Understand what they should consider when taking on business partners
- Understand some of the personal implications of taking on debt and the practical implications of using the wrong type of finance to fund or grow their business
- Go through some of the strategies for rewarding and motivating staff
- Question if they really know what an invoice finance facility costs their business beyond the headline rate and whether they have the right one for their business
- Identify suitable sources of funding for their business
- Help them understand how their finances work
- Review the possible routes to exit the business
- Understand what they should look at in mitigating the financial risks of significant contracts
Email the EFM team or call on 01582 256122 to find out more.