A Bedfordshire PR company has launched a package aimed at helping contractors pitching for work on the Sizewell C project in Suffolk.
With public sector schemes putting a minimum ten per cent weighting on the ‘social value’ delivered by construction firms, demonstrating the positive impact they have on the environment and the community plays a vital role in winning contracts.
Splash PR’s Social Value Package will enable East of England companies bidding for the £4.4 billion of opportunities offered through the Sizewell C supply chain to demonstrate how they help protect the planet, support the local economy and champion inclusivity.
The Splash PR Social Value Package includes:
• researching and writing news stories and case studies for the company’s website,
• writing social media posts about its activities,
• creating e-newsletters spreading news about how the company is helping the environment and local community,
• writing submissions for construction awards which celebrate environmental, inclusivity and community successes and
• writing press releases for the construction trade press and local newspapers and news websites.
Stories could show how, for example, a company has created wildlife corridors on a housing development, held tree planting events for local schoolchildren, created apprenticeships at a nearby college, invested in a new community centre, contributed to a local charity and recruited staff from the region.
Splash PR, which is run by a former journalist, has been helping raise the profile of multi-million-pound construction firms since 1994.
“The more a company can showcase its credentials in these areas, the greater the chance of winning a share of the billions of pounds of work available over the coming decade in Suffolk,” said Splash PR director Helen Lambell.
“Sharing news about activities such as waste reduction, minimising transport use, carbon reduction, recruiting local people and supporting local causes will play a crucial role in helping construction firms win tenders.”
For more information, visit www.splash-pr.com , https://www.splash-pr.com/pr-for-social-value or contact Helen Lambell at firstname.lastname@example.org