EFM has recently launched a new service "Finance Director on Demand" designed as a free helpline for SMEs providing practical guidance and support with business financial matters.
• Over half of UK businesses did not attempt to access finance in the last year
• One-in-two businesses that did seek finance did so because of cash flow
• Investment intentions are focused on incremental investments
Students from Cranfield School of Management are preparing to compete against their peers from around the world in a global financial management contest.
Whether you have a business idea, are starting or scaling up your business for rapid growth, equity investment can be a viable source of funding.
Ben Halstead, Partner in charge of Streets Chartered Accountants’ Bedford (Wyboston Lakes) office has become a member of the firm’s central partnership.
Commenting on the Autumn Statement, delivered today by the Chancellor of the Exchequer, John Longworth, Director General of the British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) said:
- Total business lending (loans and overdrafts) fell by £3.8bn in August 2013, the largest fall since December 2012
- SME lending fell by £0.7bn in August 2013
Award winning company EFM tells the world as it rebrands and announces the launch of its new website, how it has always differentiated itself from a normal accountancy practice and how its unique solution of giving businesses access to full time finance professionals at part time cost has helped a multitude of clients become more successful at what they do.