Whipsnade is the UK’s largest wildlife conservation park but as result of Covid-19 we were closed to visitors for nearly 3 months. The closure of both of both Whipsnade and London Zoo during lockdown meant we lost many millions of pounds, hugely impacting our conservation work at home and abroad and putting ZSL in a perilous position.
We were delighted to be able to reopen both London and Whipsnade Zoos, but the increased safety measures mean we have had to limit our visitor numbers to well below the numbers needed to recoup our lost income. Our 20,000 animals, many of which are threatened in the wild, need the same outstanding level of animal care whether we are open or closed, our conservationists need to get back to working in the field and our scientists need to get back to investigating wildlife disease such as Covid-19. We know this is an uncertain time for everyone but support from local businesses can really help us weather the storm and you never know who might be in a position to help.
As a Local Business Supporter, the business will not only be financially helping us to care for our animals, but they will also receive zoo tickets for their employees, regular e-newsletters and acknowledgement on our website.
- Sponsorship fee (+ VAT) to help feed our animals for 2 months
- Promotion of ZSL Fundraising appeal
Benefits for your organisation:
- 20 adult tickets to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo for employees, to be used at agreed times*
- Regular ZSL E-news for internal use, during the agreed 2-month period
- Supply of official ZSL appeal copy for you to share across your social channels (including link to our fundraising appeal https://donate.zsl.org/donations) during the agreed 2-month period
- Acknowledgement on the Corporate Supporter page on www.zsl.org
Cost £2,500 + VAT
*Tickets not for resale and cannot be used in conjunction with any other ZSL or third-party ticket offer or promotion. Standard terms and conditions apply.